Addition to the General Conditions of Travel Kyrgyz Muras
In connection with the announcement by the World Health Organization (WHO) of the Coronovirus Pandemic on 11th March 2020, our company Kyrgyz Muras includes additional conditions for booking and / or purchasing a tourist package of services of Kyrgyz Muras in Kyrgyzstan.
If you have booked and / or purchased a travel package of services of Kyrgyz Muras to Kyrgyzstan, but due to the Koronovirus pandemic, you cannot arrive during the booked period due to quarantine or other reasons related to the pandemic, you must notify the representative of Kyrgyz Muras in advance (at least 3 weeks before the trip) about your decision – 1 ) cancellation or 2) delay of travel to Kyrgyzstan.
- In case of cancellation of a trip to Kyrgyzstan, the cancellation conditions will be in accordance with the General conditions of travel of Kyrgyz Muras.
- If you postpone the trip for a later date, the company Kyrgyz Muras offers you the following opportunity:
- Travel dates should be mutually agreed upon by correspondence.
- If you arrive during 2020, the price of the booked travel package remains the same (except if the exchange rate of the Euro / US dollar sharply increases or decreases)
- If you arrive in 2021, our company has the right to make a new calculation for your booked tour package, but the price should not exceed a difference of max. 250 euros per 1 person, if the tour package remains unchanged. If some services are changed according to your desire, then the new price will come from the changes made. It will also depend on currency fluctuations and tax changes and price changes from third parties.